OUR SERVICES- we also now do PCR & Antigen testing.
- Medical Consultations & Prescriptions
- Medical Referrals
- Blood drawing services with delivery to Dutch side and French side labs (7am to 10am). Results often the same day.
- Insurance medicals
- World Health Organization + SXM CPS Authorized "Yellow Fever Vaccine" Center. Fee includes vaccine, injection, WHO International Certificate + WHO/Collective Provention Services St Maarten Government Registration. Full online records in the event your WHO Certificate is lost or stolen.
- Employment medicals
- Scholarship medicals
- *House Visits or Hotel Visits
- Driver license medicals (We provide you the official government forms + stamps here, for your convenience)
- Drug Testing for individuals and/or businesses (following court appointed compliance standards)
- Official Medical Declarations
- Police Reports, i.e. Injury Reports
- BVI Medicals for immigration/entrance
- Life Insurance Physicals for Nagico, Sagicor, Pan American, Ennia, National Western, American Fidelity, Occidental
We accept the following insurances:
SZV, EG/OZR, FZOG, Nagico, Ennia, Pan American, Sagicor, Guardian Health.
Do you have a different insurance? Then we will charge you directly and give you a receipt to further claim the charges back from your insurer.
Blood Drawing Services
Since the PANDEMIC PROTOCOLS have been enacted, we no longer provide blood drawing services in the clinic. If needed, our team will provide you with an appropriate request form which you will take directly to Health Care laboratory in Colebay or SLS laboratory in Cayhill.
In most cases we have results within 12- 24 hours and the Dr. will review all results within a few hours of receipt. Please note we are unable to give anyone other than yourself the results without a written authorization from you. Please call for a follow up appointment to discuss results with the physician.
Official Medical Declarations
All official declarations from the Doctor are considered legal documents. As a result they are scrutinized several times prior to their final signature from the Doctor. Please allow 24-48 hours for these types of documents to be processed. Please note that most insurances do not cover this type of service. Charges can range from US$50 to US$600 depending on the type of documents requested. Please check with us in advance for a quotation.